Request a Payment From Your RESP Account


To request an Educational Assistance Payment, a Refund of Contributions, an Accumulated Income Payment, or a payment to a Designated Educational Institution, please complete our ESP Payment Request Form.

Please mail your completed ESP Payment Request Form(s) to:

PH&N Investment Services
20th Floor, 200 Burrard Street
Vancouver, B.C., V6C 3N5


To speak with an Investment Funds Advisor:
Call us at 1.800.661.6141 or
email us at

Learn more about the award-winning mutual funds available to you.

Before purchasing any funds, you should read the Simplified Prospectus.

Creating your Investor Profile
Securities regulations require that we obtain certain information from our clients when they open a new account for investment purposes. Therefore, the Investor Profile section on all of our application forms asks questions pertaining to your risk tolerance and investment objectives. As it is often difficult to answer these questions, we have published an information feature to help you.